by

My 2014 Reading List

If you are searching for book recommendations or something new to read, I am sharing here my list of books. Most of them I’ve finished in the kindle version and I am also sharing some of my views about them. I hope you enjoy. Also feel free to share your recommendations with me at edge@superedge.net 

In case you’re interested, here’s my reading list from 2013

 

What I Am Reading Now

Mindset: How You Can Fulfil Your Potential

Books In the Backburner

These are books that people recommended to me as good reads.

The Year When Stardust Fell Dirt Music CloudStreet
Acres of Diamonds Tell to Win: Connect, Persuade, and Triumph with the Hidden Power of Story Ender’s Game

Finished Reading

   
   
   
   
   
   
   
   
   
   
   

By

No comments:

Post a Comment